In the PULSE sensor (APP version 2.0.0 and later) it is possible to set up historicalization.
Historicalization allows data to be collected at different times and sent in a single frame.
The index value will be stored and then transmitted at a multiple of the index acquisition frequency.
Example of PULSE V3 operating parameters for logging:
I would like to read the index value of my meter every hour and transmit this information every 12 hours.
From IoT Configurator (download from https://www.adeunis.com/device-management/configuration-des-capteurs/):
- go to the "Application Configuration" menu,
- then "Global Configuration",
- the parameters to be applied are:
- "acquisition period" = 1800 (*2s) = 3600s = 1h -> the transmitter will take an index reading every hour,
- "transmission frequency" = 12.
The PULSE will transmit a 5A or 5B frame (depending on whether both channels are activated) every 12 hours (12*3600s) containing 12 index values.
- in LoRaWAN, the maximum number of index history is 23 per channel,
- In Sigfox, the maximum number of index logging is 4.
Your setting of the logging must take this into account so as not to "lose" measurements. For your information, a 'configuration inconsistency' bit will appear in the status byte of the various PULSE frames if this is the case.