Index adjustment is done via the IoT Configurator tool provided by Adeunis (downloadable from https://www.adeunis.com/en/device-management-2/sensor-setup/).
Once your sensor is connected to the IoT Configurator, go to:
- "application configuration" menu,
- "Channel A configuration",
- "Initial index value field",
- delete the default "0" and rewrite the value "0",
- when the IoT Configurator is disconnected, the PULSE will be activated with the index value set to 0.
It is also possible to do this remotely via downlinks. To do this, refer to the TRM of the product.
For any other question or if the information you searched is missing in the FAQ, please, contact our technical support through the ticketing platform: https://adeunis.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets/new