What type of input should I choose on my meter ?

Modified on Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 10:16 AM

The PULSE sensor has 2 types of inputs : 

  • "Gas" (pull-up activated) , 
  • "Other" (pull-up disabled).  

The "Gas" type is to be selected for Gas meters as well as for equipments that has an "open collector" type pulse output (such as some flow meters for example). 

The "Other" type is to be selected for most water meters (which often require a pulse module, not supplied with the Pulse) and for most electric meters that generate a dry contact type pulse. 

For any other question or if the information you searched is missing in the FAQ, please, contact our technical support through the ticketing platform: https://adeunis.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets/new  

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article