Index adjustment is done via the IoT Configurator tool provided by Adeunis (downloadable from https://www.adeunis.com/en/device-management-2/sensor-setup/).
Once your sensor is connected, go to :
- "Application configuration",
- choose "Channel A configuration",
- then "Initial index value field",
- delete the default "0" and transfer the index value indicated on the counter, according to the pulse weight generated, in order to have the exact transfer of the counter index in the frames transmitted by the PULSE as well as an exact count,
- when the IoT Configurator is disconnected, the PULSE will be activated with the set index value.
It is also possible to do this remotely via downlinks. To do this, refer to the TRM of the product.