To find the ID of a device with an industrial or a smart building casing
All the adeunis products have a label with the information, described here under, and specifically the ID of the product.
There are 2 identical labels on the adeunis devices, one on the side and one on the back side of the "industrial" casing and one under and on the back side of the "smart building" casing.
- pictogram informing not to throw the product in the trash when the product is dead (see "What to do with my dead product ?" in the FAQ)
- product commercial reference (ARFXXXXXX)
- CE marking
- information linked to electrical safety (for supplied products)
- production datamatrix (containing the reference and the ID of the product)
- IP protection of the casing
- production batch number
- ID of the product
Sigfox: The device ID corresponds to 8 characters representing the unique identifier of the product used more specifically for the declaration of the product on the Sigfox backend.
LoRaWAN: The ID of the product corresponds to 16 characters representing the unique DevEUI of the product mandatory to perform the provisioning on the operators platforms or on network servers.
Find the ID through the IoT Configurator
When a product is linked to a PC or a Smartphone and recognized by the IoT Configurator, the ID of the device is mentioned on the left of the window, see the screenshot hereunder.
For any other question or if the information you searched is missing in the FAQ, please, contact our technical support through the ticketing platform : https://adeunis.freshdesk.com/en/support/tickets/new